Farm Swap-America

This forum was created with the idea of helping one another in your own community. Do you have a vegetable garden? Are you frequently over-run with excess tomatoes, but would like some eggs? That's the idea here, swapping farm products.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FalconDance

PostSubject: Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)   Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

I'm looking for a few (half dozen, maybe less) hens. Brown egg preferred, second-year layers perfectly fine! In a perfect world, these would be black Astralorps, but as long as they're healthy and laying, just about any hen will do until springtime when I can order chicks!

Hmmm, don't know what I could offer in trade. A couple butcher bunnies (NZW males) if within the next week or so, fleece perhaps (have a couple nice ones tucked back) or maybe some handspun wool in natural colors (greys mostly) for a winter project. Make a suggestion, and we'll talk turkey ... ummm, chicken Wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollow Oak Farm
New Swapper

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)   Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 pm

Drive to SAFF, and I'll bring you some chickens. Very Happy. We can sneak them in the hotel room, can't we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Looking for a few good ........ chickens (64733)
Page 1 of 1